Visit The Mpu Purwa Museum In Smanesa

     This year SMAN 1 Purwosari has a learning project, which is to hold a museum exhibition at the school. On this occasion took material from the MPU Purwa Museum located in Malang, East Java. The museum exhibit at SMAN 1 Purwosari has a lot of material and is also made more interesting so that students who read don't get bored.

       I am one of the many students who are interested in visiting museum exhibitions at this school. I am interested because this museum exhibition displays many statues and historical relics found in Indonesia. I really like learning about the history of relics in Indonesia. With this museum exhibition, I was greatly helped to learn more about the history of historical relics in Indonesia without having to pay for going to the actual museum.
      The material is also very diverse, but I will discuss about Mahakala ornaments. This ornament has a height of 62.2 cm, width of 40 cm and tb16 cm. The statue as a demonic form of aspects of the god Shiva. I think this material is interesting because it is depicted in the position of dwibhangga (two curves).

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini