Study at home ✨


  Hearing holidays for 2 weeks or 14 days I am quite happy but also I think of a 2 week vacation because the corona virus makes me uneasy. I think with the day off, there were no piles of assignments, but the task actually came 2x. The name is also a student, so whether you want it or not you have to want to do the assignment. I think with the 2 weeks off, people or students will stay at home looking at the situation. But not even students or people and the streets were still crowded, even though the government had ordered to stay at home. Well as a result many are now affected by the corona virus. Sometimes I also think that people out there casually hang out, hang out, travel, are they not worried about the corona virus coming to Indonesia which has killed many Indonesians? .
 With a vacation for 2 weeks I did the work and besides that I also filled activities by cleaning houses, sterilizing items, eating nutritious food, drinking water, diligently washing hands, and sunbathing. I also always say to parents, that if it's not important, it's really important, there's no need to get out. Well, the point is I'm the most possessive of the virus. Hopefully in the future people will be sensitive to the environment and the corona virus will disappear.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini